apply to be a student
- Applicants must be in the 9th grade, from Beit Shemesh, Bethlehem, Jerusalem area, Mevasseret, Ramallah, Nazareth area, and surrounding areas (for further queries regarding localities please contact the MEET office)
- Must be ambitious, motivated, hardworking, and committed to a future of excellence
- Must demonstrate a willingness to meet and learn about people from different backgrounds
- A passion for business, computer science, and teamwork
- Interest and/or experience in studying in English
Each stage is dependent on the completion of the previous stage.
- Stage 1:
Online application form. In English.
- Stage 2:
Logical thinking test (multiple choice test that examines the individual’s compatibility with the MEET Program). In the mother tongue.
- Stage 3:
Group dynamic test (group activity evaluating the individual’s compatibility with the MEET Program). In the mother tongue.
- Personal interview. In English.
- Signing of contract by parents and accepted applicants.
Technology and Entrepreneurship
The program is composed of lectures and courses on the topics of technology, computer science, and entrepreneurship. Student projects emphasize creativity and innovation. The curriculum is taught by MIT instructors.
The program includes seminars and teamwork activities for learning business leadership through the acquisition of practical tools and business skills. The courses are taught by MIT Sloan instructors and high-profile entrepreneurs.
Students receive a full scholarship which includes program expenses, travel, food, and study materials.